Tuesday 16 June 2020

On the first trip with trailer to the Library

I made arrangements with the powers that be make an appointment to drop off two boxes of books and other items I had catalogued at the Library and to pick up another two boxes of the same. I loaded up the trailer and tried to secure upper box with orange paracord. Unfortunately, it tended to slide forward somewhat. By the time I got the delivery door of the Library it looked like this.
 Thankfully, the two boxes I picked up where of such a size they could be flipped on their sides be placed side by side in the trailer, and thus be secured with a length of old inner tube. This lead to a more relaxed ride home.
It took me about 50% longer to get to the Library than normal and made for a good leg and cardiovascular workout. I must make a note to measure the internal dimensions of the trailer for future reference.

No comments: