Tuesday 30 January 2024

On questions to ask

Sometimes life is extremely frustrating, such as trying to deal with the SAAQ. At other times, answers just suggest themselves. Earlier today, I asked Caroline if she had any medical background. She said no, she was a dental hygienist by profession. To me this was near enough to a medical profession to suit my opinions, and let the matter lie.


This evening, I got an email from my dentist asking if I wanted to make an appointment. They had phoned back in the fall while I was still at the General. I at that time, I had explained that I was bedridden for the time being. Now, I might be able to go. However, dental beds are rather slippery to my mind, so I decided to ask Caroline her take on the matter, she having experience in the matter both as a dental professional and a person with wheelchair experience. She said not to worry about the chair, but rather about how much space there would be in the office to maneuver a wheelchair and/or a walker. It was good advice, and when I phone the place, I will include the questions in my enquiries.

No comments: