Tuesday 19 December 2023

On a marvellous present

By rights, I should be writing about doing some kitchen related occupational therapy yesterday and my first shopping trip today. However, I am extremely tired so I am going to concentrate on the best of the best.

Mummy brought in a package that had been couriered from Victoria by Jonathan on behalf of Margo’s John. It was wrapped in kraft paper that Arthur and Ruby had drawn on with an adhesive measuring tape as a ribbon. I had been told that I might open it before Christmas.  After reading the card, I had to open it then and there. It was a cutting board with an inlay depicting a moose on a bicycle. He had got a tattoo artist friend to draw the image. Absolutely gorgeous, thoughtful and creative. John, I’d bow to you on my knees if I could.

What’s more is that I just might have the opportunity to use it soon as I will be participating in Occupational Therapy session involving making breakfast. I think I am going to bring the cutting board to show it off!

1 comment:

Margo and Chris said...

Well, we know his cleverness is genetic, of course!