Thursday, 12 June 2008

On preparations

With the departure date rapidly approaching, preparations are afoot. I have begun to sort and pack, if not very much. However, by tonight, I should be 90% ready.

Unfortunately, that percentage is too close to the chance of precipitation on Saturday. The weather forecast for Montreal calls for 70% chance of rain on Saturday and 30% on Sunday. Ugh! not good. Oh well, I knew rain was to be expected when I planned this venture.

No comments: