Thursday 21 March 2024

On some follow-up

A few posts ago, I mentioned at meeting with some of my fellow condo members. The meeting was held and the other members were quite supportive of my return. They were all willing to help according to their means, e.g. some of them have jobs and the like. It was gratifying.


While my team and I were in the condo on Tuesday, Alexandre, who lives just below me and has keeping an eye on my mail, happened to come by his condo even though it was a work day. We said “Hi” and “Long time no see”. I was mildly disappointed that Jacques wasn’t around.


This afternoon, I was told that after weeks of trying, my doctor here finally made contact with the doctors at the General. The good news is essentially that they haven’t forgotten about me and that I am still on the list of “urgent” surgeries to do. (At least that is what I was told.) The bad news is that they don’t have anything like an actual date or even vague idea of a date.

No comments: